Qualify by maintaining a $2,500 minimum balance in total deposits or by paying a $10 monthly group fee. For more information on the Classic Club Banking Group, e-mail a Classic Club Coordinator or call 901-842-2603.
More About Classic Club
Our Classic Club Banking Group gives you the knowledge to feel comfortable and confident about managing your resources and growing your nest egg. Build new friendships through social gatherings while you grow your financial resources and knowledge.
- Interest checking
- Free wallet checks on primary account
- .10% premium on non-promotional CDs
- Free debit card*
- VISA© credit card at no annual fee*
- Free traveler's checks
- Free cashier's checks and money orders
- Free notary service
- Free stop payments
- Cash reserve on checking (with no transfer fee)*
- Discount on safe deposit box
* Subject to credit approval
Classic Club Events
Potluck and Free Bingo
Bring a dish and join Classic Club at 6209 Poplar Ave from 11:30 a.m. to 1:30 p.m. Fun and prizes await you!
Seating is limited, reservations required.
The entry fee is simply one potluck dish. For reservations, call Roberta Casby at 901-842-2600. Reservations begin on the first business day of the month of the event. Classic Club members have first priority, followed by non-members.
|Event Date||Reservation Begins|
February 28, 2020
February 3, 2020
April 24, 2020
April 1, 2020
June 26, 2020
June 1, 2020
Terms: For more information, see our Checking accounts comparison chart.
At i-bank, we’ll go above and beyond what you expect of your banking partner.
We’re proud to offer numerous resources to make financial management simpler and clearer for you.
- Personal Financial Money Management Hub
- Free Financial Check-up and Solutions Session
- Overdraft Protection Opt-In/Out Form
Own or manage a business? Visit Business Banking today!