Rewards. Competitive Terms. Simple Decision.
Gain the financial freedom you need! Our credit card options offer competitive pricing and a full range of reward programs. No matter which card you choose, you’ll enjoy important features like:
- EMV smart chip technology for added security
- Mobile payment capability for added convenience
- And much more!
Browse and select the card that meets your needs.
- Earn 4 points for every $1 spent on eligible net restaurant purchases6
- Earn 3 points for every $1 spent on eligible net airline purchases
- Earn 2 points for every $1 spent on eligible net gas purchases
- Earn 1 point for every $1 spent on all other eligible net purchases
- Plus, earn 10,000 one-time bonus rewards after you spend $1,000 in the first 3 months3
- No cap or limit on the number of points you can earn, and you have five years to redeem for rewards4
- Reimbursement for either Global Entry or TSA Pre®7
- Earn 1.5 points monthly for every dollar you spend on eligible net purchases
- No cap or limit on the points you can earn, plus you have five years to redeem points for rewards4
- 2,500 bonus rewards points awarded after first purchase3, redeemable for $25 cash back, merchandise, gift cards or travel savings
- Provides an excellent opportunity for someone starting a credit history or for someone who has been turned down for a credit card. If you need to improve or re-establish your credit history8, here’s a great way to begin that process.
- Enjoy the convenience of credit including the option to carry a balance while earning interest on your secured savings account.
Today’s smart phones are capable of doing amazing things. As a valued credit cardmember of Independent Bank, we are with a compatible Apple®, Android®, Windows or Samsung® phone, tablet or watch, without ever handing over your card.
Streamline Check Out
With a digital wallet, you can use your phone at checkout instead of swiping your card. Typically, you’ll just hold your phone near the terminal and approve your purchase with your passcode or biometric authentication (Signatures may still be required.) For online purchases, simply choose the digital wallet payment option of your choice and skip having to manually enter your card information – it’s more convenient and secure than using your physical card.
Simple to Setup
It doesn’t matter whether you have an Apple, Android, or Samsung device—setup is simple with each technology. In most cases, you add your card with your phone’s camera.
With a digital wallet, instead of sharing your information, a virtual card number is created. That virtual number is used for purchases— keeping your data safe. Visit your phone provider website for more information on security.
- Apple Pay works with select iPhone®, iPad® and Apple Watch®. For more info see apple.com/apple-pay
- Google Pay works with: NFC-enabled Android devices. android.com/pay
- Samsung Pay works with select Samsung devices. For more information, see samsung.com/pay
Visit the helpful Digital Wallet Website for more details!
Apple logo and Apple Pay are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. For a list of compatible Apple Pay devices, see support.apple.com/km20710.
Google Pay is a trademark of Google LLC. Google Pay and the Google Logo are trademarks of Google LLC
©2019 Samsung Pay is a trademark or registered trademark of Samsung Electronics Co. Ltd. Use only in accordance with law
Terms and Details
1Reward points can be redeemed as a cash deposit to a checking or savings account with this Financial Institution or as a statement credit to your credit card account within one to two billing cycles.
2Cash Rewards Card: “Cash Back Rewards” are the rewards you earn under the program. Cash Back Rewards are tracked as points and each point in Cash Back Rewards earned is equal to $0.01. You may simply see “Cash Back” in marketing material when referring to the rewards you earn. You will earn 1 Reward Point (“Point”) for each dollar of eligible Net Purchases charged to your Account during each billing cycle. You will also earn 1 additional Point (for a total of 2 Points) for each dollar of eligible Net Purchases charged to your Account during each billing cycle for any merchant classified as a supermarket. The number of additional Points earned on supermarket Purchases is unlimited. In addition, you will earn 2 additional Points (for a total of 3 Points) for each dollar of Net Purchases charged to your Account during each billing cycle at merchant locations that are classified in any of the following merchant category codes: automated fuel dispensers and service stations, up to a maximum of $6,000 spent during each 12-month period commencing on the anniversary date of this Account. Automated fuel dispenser and service station purchases above $6,000 (for the remainder of that 12-month period) will earn at a rate of 1 Point for each dollar of Net Purchases charged to your Account during each billing cycle. Points expire five years from the end of the quarter in which they are earned.
3Bonus rewards points or cash back will be applied 6 to 8 weeks after first purchase and are not awarded for balance transfers or cash advances. One-time bonus rewards will be awarded after eligible net purchases totaling $1,000 or more are made to your account within three months from account opening.
4The Elan Rewards Program is subject to change. Rewards are earned on eligible net purchases. Net purchases are purchases minus credits and returns. Not all transactions are eligible to earn rewards, such as Advances, Balance Transfers and Convenience Checks. Upon approval, see your Cardmember Agreement for details. You may not redeem Points, and you will immediately lose all of your Points, if your Account is closed to future transactions (including, but not limited to, due to Program misuse, failure to pay, bankruptcy, or death). 5Real Rewards: You will earn 1.5 Reward Points (“Points”) for each dollar of eligible Net Purchases made with your Account within a billing cycle (equal to 1.5% cash back). Monthly net purchase points will be applied each billing cycle. Points expire five years from the end of the quarter in which they are earned.
6Premier Rewards Card Points: You will earn 1 Reward Point (“Point”) for each dollar of eligible Net Purchases charged to your Account during each billing cycle. You will also earn 1 additional Point (for a total of 2 Points) for each dollar of Net Purchases charged to your Account during each billing cycle at merchants which categorize their business as a service station or automated fuel dispensers. You will earn 2 additional Points (for a total of 3 Points) for each dollar of Net Purchases charged to your Account during each billing cycle at merchant locations that are classified in the merchant category code of airlines. You will earn 3 additional Points (for a total of 4 Points) for each dollar of Net Purchases charged to your Account during each billing cycle at any merchant classified as a restaurant. Points expire five years from the end of the quarter in which they are earned.
7Certain limitations and restrictions may apply. Further details are available in the Guide to Benefits which is provided to new cardmembers upon approval.
8Late payments and going over the credit limit may damage your credit history.
The creditor and issuer of these cards is Elan Financial Services, pursuant to separate licenses from Visa U.S.A. Inc. and American Express. American Express is a federally registered service mark of American Express.