Quicken & QuickBooks Integration
Easily and effectively manage your finances — integrate the functionality of personal finance software with the convenience of Online Banking and Bill Pay.
Manage Your Accounts
- Access your Independent Bank personal checking, savings, credit card, and most line of credit accounts through your software.
- Transfer funds between your Independent Bank accounts.
- Download information for your Independent Bank account(s) directly into your software — in just one click.
- Order checks, stop payments, change your address, and other account services — just send an email request from within your software.
Pay Your Bills through Quicken
- Pay bills to any company or individual in the U.S. through your software.
- Set up recurring or one-time payments days, weeks, or even months in advance. (Please note that Quicken® for Mac does not support recurring payments.)
What You Need to Enroll
- Quicken® software for Windows (current or prior two years) or Quicken software for Macintosh (2006-2007). Quicken Mac Essential (2010) is not supported due to limitations in the software’s online banking options. See the retirement page for exceptions.
- A Independent Bank checking account.
- Access to Independent Bank's online banking system; your username and password.
How to Enroll
- Sign up for Independent Bank's Online Banking if you haven’t done so already.
- Click here and fill out the informational form.
- A customer service representative will then reach out to you via phone to confirm your identity.
After Speaking with Our Customer Service Representative
- Open your Quicken software to enroll your account(s).
- Select Independent Bank, TN as your Financial Institution.
- Enter your Independent Bank Online username and the PIN number provided by our customer service representative.