- Do you need less stringent qualification and credit requirements?
- Is your down payment or home equity less than 20%?
- Do you have an FHA loan and want to save money with an easy and fast FHA Streamline refinance?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, an FHA loan may be right for you! The easiest way to qualify for refinancing or home buying, an FHA gives you a government-insured loan with flexible choices – opt for the security of a fixed rate or the versatility of an FHA 5-year ARM.
FHA Loan Features
- 30, 25, 20 and 15-year terms are all available with fixed rates.
- Refinance up to 97.75% of your primary home’s value.
- Buy a home with as little as 3.5% down (primary home).
- Loans up to $314,827 or more depending on FHA guidelines.
How an FHA Loan Works
- Your actual payment will vary based on your qualifications and the current interest rates when you apply.
- Pay your mortgage at any time without pre-payment penalties.
- You can also refinance your existing FHA loan with the FHA Streamline.
- All loans include up front and monthly mortgage insurance premium to FHA.
Ready to Talk About Your Mortgage?