Business Online Banking
Account Management anytime, anywhere
- See a consolidated picture of your accounts — checking, savings, lines of credit, loans and more
- Monitor account activity and employee access
- Check account balances, transfer funds, and even make bill payments
Control of your business
- Assign view-only account access for up to 25 individuals, such as key employees or a bookkeeper
- Sign up for email alerts to track account balances, check activity, credit limits, and more
Added convenience for you and your staff
- Full suite of administrative functions that include end-user maintenance activity reporting, balance alerts, account maintenance, password modification, timeout setting
- Check and statement imaging for all online accounts
- Balance reporting: up-to-the-minute account balance information
- Transfer funds between i-bank accounts
- Wire transfers to accounts at different financial institutions
Highest level of security protection
- Monitoring of accounts and transactions to quickly detect suspicious activity
- Added security and authentication protocols to ensure secure funds transfers and employee access
Manage Your Accounts with QuickBooks Integration
i-bank’s Online Banking services are fully integrated with QuickBooks.
- Access your i-bank business checking, savings, credit card, and most line of credit accounts through your software (we support the current or prior two years Quickbooks software for Windows or Mac).
- Transfer funds between your i-bank accounts.
- Download information for your i-bank account(s) directly into your software — in just one click.
- Order checks, stop payments, change your address, and other account services — just send an email request from within your software.
- If you have questions regarding your QuickBooks integration, please call 901-844-0327.
Contact your account manager to get started!